Dubai is one of the most favored tourist spots for tourists all across the world. Visa is the most required thing for a business visa for Dubai. It has also been recognized as one of the most ideal places where any new business can be started. This has been made possible by Dubai’s strategic location and also because of the UAE government’s initiatives and programs to develop the economy. Know why Dubai is a great place for starting your business?
The UAE government has made rules and procedures to set up any new business a lot more convenient for national and international businessmen and investors. So, naturally, more and more people are being attracted to Dubai as an alternate business hot spot. This has further enhanced Dubai’s economy and there are many international business firms located all across Dubai. Know more here for business setup in Dubai.
Kinds of Visas
It is common knowledge that to gain entry into another country, one has to get a visa for that place, otherwise, entry without a visa can be barred. It’s just like buying a ticket to go to a movie or a concert.
There are various kinds of visas available for Dubai. It depends on the purpose of the visit that an according visa is granted upon the submission of documents. These documents need to be approved in the Visa Approval Process Centre before any kind of visa is granted. Some of the various kinds of visas are listed below:
Tourist Visa is a special category of visas granted to people who have come to visit Dubai as tourists. This visa is valid for 30 days only. If anyone overstays in this type of visa, then a fine will be levied per day and also, in addition, some extra charges will also be charged for an out pass.
Multiple-Entry Visa is issued to cruise ship passengers as their schedule entitles them to enter into a country more than once. Such kinds of visas are also issued to businessmen who have to frequently travel to the UAE. It is given to them because of their connection to business firms, multinational corporations or reputed UAE business companies.
Multiple –entry visas are valid for six months from the date of issue and the duration of each stay is 30 days. This kind of visa is non-renewable. It means that once the visa has expired, the person has to enter UAE on a tourist visa and then apply for a Multiple-entry Visa.
Transit Visa: This kind of visa is granted to passengers who are stopping at Dubai for a minimum of 8 hours and are eligible for a 96-hour Transit Visa. In order to get a transit visa, a valid ticket for the onward journey is required and also other travel documents should be valid for 3 months.
Procedure to obtain Business Visa
These days it is comparatively easy to get a visa for Dubai as compared to any other country. Below mentioned are a few steps to get a business visa for Dubai:
- Travelers are required to fill in a Visa Application Form in either electronic or physical format
- The form should be duly filled and completed with accurate information and the kind of visa applied for.
- All additional supporting documents have to be submitted along with the Visa Application Form.
- After all the formalities of the Visa Application Form has been fulfilled, a Visa Fee has to be paid.
- It should be noted that Visa processing time is 3-4 working days.
- Visa Fees once paid are Non-Refundable.
Documents Required for Business Visa Application:
- Visa application for Dubai are listed below: First and Last Pages of the Passport.
- Colored Photographs as per the prescribed size, i.e. 4.3 cms.*5.5cms.
- A confirmed Airline Ticket
- Financial documents such as Income Tax returns, Form 16, investment proofs in
- case of bank deposits etc.
- Visa Fee
- Visa Application Form duly filled and completed